A funny, disastrous, Christian 20-something and her friends describe their funny, disastrous and sometimes not-so-Christian dates.


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Have you got a boyfriend? A real one?"

Just as Bridget Jones must assuage even her own father's incredulity, I keep having to assure my loved ones -- and myself -- that I am in a real, non-disastrous relationship. As part of my self-reassurance and in keeping with ethical behavior, I must take a hiatus of undetermined length from blogging about my dating life.

But don't worry -- I intend to keep Dating Disasters going strong. I encourage my readers, whether personal friends or blogospheric fans, to send me their own narratives of disastrous dates and/or relationships. (If you don't know my e-mail address, simply tell us your story in a comment below.)

Happy dating!

No comments: