A funny, disastrous, Christian 20-something and her friends describe their funny, disastrous and sometimes not-so-Christian dates.


Friday, April 18, 2008

By this logic, I am anything BUT desperate.

From this week's episode of The Office, Michael Scott comments on singledom:

"What's it like being single? I...like it. I like starting each day with a sense of possibility, and I'm optimistic, because everyday I get a little more desperate, and desperate situations yield the quickest results."

Or, for those who are more marriage-minded:

"I wanna play ball with my kids before I get too old. So before that happens, I need to get laid. And before that happens, I need to fall in love."

1 comment:

Carly Fowler said...

Or, to demonstrate my sheer Office-related loser-ness, from one of the deleted scenes from last week's episode:

"Love. Marriage. Baby Carriage. Those have been my goals ever since I heard that song."